Aug 20, 2009

Bangalore's worst flyover at K.R.Puram

I spend like approximately 1 hour each way in my daily commute and I don't complain because I get on to work as I soon as get in, my driver will take care of the wheels. The traffic is by and large flows through, the stretch around the KR Puram takes around 20-25 minutes. This is one of the most chaotic intersections in the outer ring road where there is a railway station, an ocean of pedestrians trying to board buses towards white field road, hoskote and further. The great hanging bridge across the railway station sits there waiting to help....I wonder why the flyover designers wanted to have the outer ring road merge in to old madras road and again take a deviation!!.

The return journey through this stretch is the rewind of the onward events. It is very interesting to note there is at least one vehicle breakdown in that stretch every evening!!

No comments: